Synergy ECP is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business SD(VOSB) that was formed in July 2007 with Headquarters in Columbia, MD and is made up of talented, dedicated staff to provide a broad range of services to the defense, intelligence and health care industries.
In an ultra-competitive environment, Synergy ECP has thrived by adhering to our name, making sure excellence is displayed by our Employees, to our Customers and by Improving Performance (ECP).
It’s what sets us apart, enabling us to be an autonomous yet agile business that delivers huge results - showing we’re ready to meet our customers’ evolving demands.
Synergy ECP has earned a client list that includes numerous Fortune 100 companies, in addition to multiple branches of the US government and military services.
Synergy ECP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Other Requirements: U.S. Citizenship
- Answers questions, evaluates problems, prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- Troubleshooting of network and server problems.
- Performs systems maintenance including backup and recovery, test/disk reformatting and archiving of data.
- Ensuring that new computers are added to the Server for proper end user functionality.
- Loads images onto workstations and prepares workstations for use by setting up drivers and other software applications.
- Create, add, change and delete user account information, including passwords on all server platforms.
- Perform routine testing and resolve problems with network/server facilities.
- Analyze and assist in developing approaches to meet production requirements for new or improved products and/or processes.
- Configuring and installing software on terminals.
- Upgrade the memory on new machines to handle new information from DOD users.
- Maintain and Provides system administration support for Windows 7 & 10 Systems.
- Create and maintain web reports for patch compliance and system audit data.
- Troubleshoot and correct complex application errors with hardware, customer issues with hardware compatibility.
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking, assigning, changing, and moving tickets using support-it
- Push and maintain OS update patches through Bigfix on laptops and desktops.
- Troubleshoot Windows OS and Microsoft application security patch installations.
- Re-image windows 7 computer to windows 10.
- DTA (file transfer) / Scan dis for malware to ensure no introduction of malware or viruses onto corporate network.
- Trouble-shoot Microsoft Office Suite of products (e.g. EXCEL, Word and Power Point) application on win 7 &10 Systems.
- Create Delete and Modify accounts for students and instructors using Active Directory.
- Tech Support for AVMM equipment and Smartboards.
- Encrypting laptops with Bitlocker.
- Installing an uninstalling software for customer as needed.