Synergy ECP is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business SD(VOSB) that was formed in July 2007 with Headquarters in Columbia, MD and is made up of talented, dedicated staff to provide a broad range of services to the defense, intelligence and health care industries.
In an ultra-competitive environment, Synergy ECP has thrived by adhering to our name, making sure excellence is displayed by our Employees, to our Customers and by Improving Performance (ECP).
It’s what sets us apart, enabling us to be an autonomous yet agile business that delivers huge results - showing we’re ready to meet our customers’ evolving demands.
Synergy ECP has earned a client list that includes numerous Fortune 100 companies, in addition to multiple branches of the US government and military services.
Synergy ECP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Other Requirements: U.S. Citizenship
• Bachelor’s degree in Network Engineering and ten (10) years of relevant professional experience
• Candidate must have CCNP
• Candidate must have a TS/SCI
• Four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Team member who provides support and serves on the Network Administration team including technical support to the Network Administrators and System Administrators, monitoring and maintaining the current infrastructure, improving system performance, and automating system administration. This positions also develops algorithms used in modules or incorporated into models associated with the research and development of technologies and systems involving one or more of the following areas: traditional circuit switched networks; data networks; access technologies; wireless systems; the media to carry such services; the protocols required for the completion of transport and services; operation of networks; management of network resources; provisioning of resources; traffic and/or performance modeling of such networks.
• Experience with enterprise level network design, engineering and administration
• Experience with common networking devices such as firewalls, switches, and fabric interconnects. Commonly used brands include Cisco, McAfee, and Palo Alto.
• Experience interfacing with customer POCs to evaluate networking needs or requirements and explain technical terms to non-technical users or stakeholders.
• (Preferred) Experience with Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, or McAfee Enterprise firewalls
• (Preferred) Experience with VMWare ESXI cloud level architectures
• (Preferred) Experience with VMWare NSX (SDN networking)