Synergy ECP is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business SD(VOSB) that was formed in July 2007 with Headquarters in Columbia, MD and is made up of talented, dedicated staff to provide a broad range of services to the defense, intelligence and health care industries.
In an ultra-competitive environment, Synergy ECP has thrived by adhering to our name, making sure excellence is displayed by our Employees, to our Customers and by Improving Performance (ECP).
It’s what sets us apart, enabling us to be an autonomous yet agile business that delivers huge results - showing we’re ready to meet our customers’ evolving demands.
Synergy ECP has earned a client list that includes numerous Fortune 100 companies, in addition to multiple branches of the US government and military services.
Synergy ECP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
1 Fulltime Software Engineer Level 3
– develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. Design and develop signal processing software components using C++, Java, Python in UNIX and LINUX OS environment in accordance with emerging mission needs. Define and implement data formatting and interface specifications. Design, develop and implement algorithms for specialized automated processes and interfaces with databases. Develop scripts to support remote deployment, troubleshooting and system maintenance activities. Document software release descriptions and remote deployment procedures.
: Twenty (20) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
In addition to the minimum required experience specified in the SOW for the selected labor category, the following special technical skills are also required:
In addition to the minimum required experience specified in the SOW for the selected labor category, the following special technical skills are also desired:
- 10+ years of experience with C++ and multi-threaded programming
- 6+ years experience in Network Information Service and UNIX/LINUX operating systems (RedHat, CentOs, etc)
- 6+ years of experience with one or more database languages, including: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- 6+ years of experience with developing and implementing system configuration scripts in Python, Perl, Java, ksh, csh, Bourne, and Bash.
- 6+ years of experience of modern communications technology applications and advancements
- Experience with modern SIGINT data formats
- Experience with and programming knowledge of XML, JSON
- Experience with development, integration, system, and unit testing
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented methodologies
- Experience related to PROFORMA signals or design
- Experience with software engineering methods, real-time systems, and signals analysis
- Experience with C, C++, Java, Python
- Experience using XML, JSON, MongoDB and Web Services in a LINUX environment.
- Knowledge of telecommunications signals
- Experience working with legacy SIGINT data formats
- Experience working with event driven procession and data streaming
- General understanding of SIGINT data flows and related mission systems
- GUI Programming and familiarity with assistive technologies, Atlassian Confluence, TLS, PKI, Unix administration
- Working knowledge of CMMI
- Experience using Subversion or similar software configuration management tools
- Experience in applying robust software configuration management procedures within software development lifecycle