Synergy ECP is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business SD(VOSB) that was formed in July 2007 with Headquarters in Columbia, MD and is made up of talented, dedicated staff to provide a broad range of services to the defense, intelligence and health care industries.
In an ultra-competitive environment, Synergy ECP has thrived by adhering to our name, making sure excellence is displayed by our Employees, to our Customers and by Improving Performance (ECP).
It’s what sets us apart, enabling us to be an autonomous yet agile business that delivers huge results - showing we’re ready to meet our customers’ evolving demands.
Synergy ECP has earned a client list that includes numerous Fortune 100 companies, in addition to multiple branches of the US government and military services.
Synergy ECP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
- Responsible for developing and instructing others on methodologies and criteria for the installation, inspection, and documentation of structured cabling system infrastructure to include cable tray, horizontal fiber and copper cable, backbone multi-pair copper, multi-strand fiber optic cable, telecommunications ground systems and associated connectivity hardware.
- Install 4510 network switches, fiber, and copper for end users.
- Generate rack elevations, floor layouts, and connection detail drawings for multiple and varied spaces.
- Install, fusion splice, label and test optical fiber.
- Install, terminate, label and test shielded and unshielded copper.
- Install and program various network devices to include crypto, routers, and switches such as Cisco 6500. Install optical transceivers.
- Collaborate with an RCDD to design and implement large scale comms center rebuilds.
- Collaborate with a CCIE to modernize legacy SCADA systems.
- Install complete data center infrastructure (Racks, PDU, CAT6, SM/MM Fiber, Patch Panels, and Labeling).