Synergy ECP is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business SD(VOSB) that was formed in July 2007 with Headquarters in Columbia, MD and is made up of talented, dedicated staff to provide a broad range of services to the defense, intelligence and health care industries.
In an ultra-competitive environment, Synergy ECP has thrived by adhering to our name, making sure excellence is displayed by our Employees, to our Customers and by Improving Performance (ECP).
It’s what sets us apart, enabling us to be an autonomous yet agile business that delivers huge results - showing we’re ready to meet our customers’ evolving demands.
Synergy ECP has earned a client list that includes numerous Fortune 100 companies, in addition to multiple branches of the US government and military services.
Synergy ECP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
This position is responsible for providing contract management support for Federal contracts. Reviews solicitations, proposals, bids, contracts, contract modifications, non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, subcontracting agreements and other contracts related documents. Develops and maintains strong working relationships with government contracting officers and internal stakeholders.
- Support in managing federal contracts from inception through close out
- Complete RFP reviews for compliance and risk assessments
- Responsible for contract set ups in Financial Systems
- Initiate and Review Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Teaming Agreements (TAs), Subcontracts and Requests for Proposal to Subcontractors
- Provides support to the contracts team to help complete data calls and other tasks
- Identifies contractual risks and issues and provides resolutions and recommends actions
- Use contract management tools, templates, methods and processes for engagements
- Work with Finance team to ensure proper contract value, funded value, timekeeping, billing, and any other financial requirements are met
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of contract concepts and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)
- Ability to learn and apply of firm policies and procedures quickly
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to adjust quickly and adapt to changing priorities
- Discretion and professional demeanor
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of FAR, DFAR and other Federal regulations