Synergy ECP is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business SD(VOSB) that was formed in July 2007 with Headquarters in Columbia, MD and is made up of talented, dedicated staff to provide a broad range of services to the defense, intelligence and health care industries.
In an ultra-competitive environment, Synergy ECP has thrived by adhering to our name, making sure excellence is displayed by our Employees, to our Customers and by Improving Performance (ECP).
It’s what sets us apart, enabling us to be an autonomous yet agile business that delivers huge results - showing we’re ready to meet our customers’ evolving demands.
Synergy ECP has earned a client list that includes numerous Fortune 100 companies, in addition to multiple branches of the US government and military services.
Synergy ECP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Perform a wide variety of systems engineering activities and producing system engineering documentation that fully supports program standup and execution, including, as needed, required acquisition milestone decision technical documentation. Responsibilities include::
- Develop formal validated mission and capability needs, thread views, mission use cases; and defining the requirements that meet these needs;
- Develop, document and/or analyze operational and system architectures in standard frameworks (e.g., DoDAF, MoDAF, UAF)
- Broad experience in systems engineering disciplines, specifically requirements development, architecture, system of system integration and architecture, test plan development, mission use case and thread analysis and engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in cross-program /cross-organization integration; ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues is critical.
- Be a self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communications skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office Tools.