Synergy ECP is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business SD(VOSB) that was formed in July 2007 with Headquarters in Columbia, MD and is made up of talented, dedicated staff to provide a broad range of services to the defense, intelligence and health care industries.
In an ultra-competitive environment, Synergy ECP has thrived by adhering to our name, making sure excellence is displayed by our Employees, to our Customers and by Improving Performance (ECP).
It’s what sets us apart, enabling us to be an autonomous yet agile business that delivers huge results - showing we’re ready to meet our customers’ evolving demands.
Synergy ECP has earned a client list that includes numerous Fortune 100 companies, in addition to multiple branches of the US government and military services.
Synergy ECP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Other Requirements: U.S. Citizenship
The contractor shall provide systems engineering support to the customer high-level end-to-end IT requirements. The contractor shall coordinate all activities pertaining to the development, documentation and maintenance of managing customer high-level end-to-end IT requirements.
The contractor shall evaluate and manage the current requirements and processes, and propose changes to enable CSS corporate decision making processes. The contractor shall be responsible for the documentation, evolution, maintenance and publication of the Capabilities Requirements Satisfaction processes. The contractor shall assist in the governance, development, documentation and review of the processes as directed by the Government.
Individual Capabilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field of study with 6 years of overall Systems Engineering experience
- 1+ years experience in the development and implementation of requirements management processes and methods
- Experience in writing and managing Mission needs and/or functional requirements.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
- Experience using requirements management tools such as DOORS, RequisitePro, etc…
- Experience performing within the Directorate of Operations mission space.
- 1+ years experience assisting programs and projects of the current Operations Directorate customer.
- Experience in producing and interpreting architectural artifacts.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills