Synergy ECP is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business SD(VOSB) that was formed in July 2007 with Headquarters in Columbia, MD and is made up of talented, dedicated staff to provide a broad range of services to the defense, intelligence and health care industries.
In an ultra-competitive environment, Synergy ECP has thrived by adhering to our name, making sure excellence is displayed by our Employees, to our Customers and by Improving Performance (ECP).
It’s what sets us apart, enabling us to be an autonomous yet agile business that delivers huge results - showing we’re ready to meet our customers’ evolving demands.
Synergy ECP has earned a client list that includes numerous Fortune 100 companies, in addition to multiple branches of the US government and military services.
Synergy ECP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Other Requirements: U.S. Citizenship
As part of a 24x7 Service Desk, performing the activities associated with the management of ticket queues to include prioritization of work and assignment to technical resources for resolution of end user concerns while ensuring service levels and objectives are met.
1.Monitoring queues and assign tickets to appropriate resources for troubleshooting and ticket resolution.
2.Monitoring queues to ensure SLAs are maintained.
3.Assigning the tickets which are out of scope to Service Desk/Other Teams
4.Ensuring associated tickets are related to the parent ticket and proper follow-up is performed once incident is resolved
5.Ensuring proper assignment of tickets as well as facilitation of resource allocation based on work load
6.Coordinating tickets that cross organizational boundaries to ensure customer satisfaction
7.Preparing daily reports on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status
8.Preparing summary report on all Major incidents occurring on shift
9.Coordinating resources with teams across disciplines to ensure SLA targets are met
10. Coordinating resolution for high priority tickets
Queue Manager schedule is as follows:
|Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years’ experience or an Associate’s degree and five (5) years' experience working with customer technology and support requirements.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TS/SCI
- Experience working with SLAs
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and prioritize work independently in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with desktop environment, local area networks, telephony, voice, land mobile radio, and/or video desired
- Experience with ITSM tools such as Remedy, Service Now, Service Manager, or equivalent required
- Experience working in a customer service role desired
- Experience with supporting high priority tickets
Desired: ITIL v3 Foundations certification desired.
- Day 1: Sun-Thurs, 0600-1430
- Day 2: Tues-Sat, 0600-1430
- Swing 1: Sun-Thurs, 1400-2230
- Swing 2: Tues-Sat, 1400-2230
- Night 1: Sun-Thurs, 2200-0630
- Night 2: Tues-Sat, 2200-0630
- Weekdays: Mon-Fri, 0700-1530