Synergy ECP is a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business SD(VOSB) that was formed in July 2007 with Headquarters in Columbia, MD and is made up of talented, dedicated staff to provide a broad range of services to the defense, intelligence and health care industries.
In an ultra-competitive environment, Synergy ECP has thrived by adhering to our name, making sure excellence is displayed by our Employees, to our Customers and by Improving Performance (ECP).
It’s what sets us apart, enabling us to be an autonomous yet agile business that delivers huge results - showing we’re ready to meet our customers’ evolving demands.
Synergy ECP has earned a client list that includes numerous Fortune 100 companies, in addition to multiple branches of the US government and military services.
Synergy ECP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Other Requirements: U.S. Citizenship
• Strong background with Cisco routers/switches/etc.
• EMC equipment and storage solutions
• Linux/Unix sys admin experience and familiarity with VMWare
• Analyzes and recommends hardware specifications for project-unique or modified commercial hardware
• Prepares Mean-Time-Between-Failure and Mean-Time-To-Repair analyses
• Conducts site surveys; assesses and documents current site network configuration and site-unique requirements
• Recommends specifications for hardware acquisitions
• Prepares engineering plans and site installation Technical Design Packages
• Develops hardware installation schedules based upon set-up, integration, and test timelines
• Prepares drawings documenting as-built configurations at each site
• Prepares site installation and test reports
• Configures computers, communications devices and peripheral equipment
• Trains site personnel in proper use of hardware
• Prepares installation guides, field test procedures, and troubleshooting guides
• Analyzes hardware specifications and system/subsystem requirements to conceive and document a practical design for hardware components to include servers, network devices, transmission media, storage devices, user interface devices, and special processors
• Prepares functional requirements and specifications for hardware acquisitions
• Ensures that problems with operational hardware have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user's requirements
• Assists with preparing installation guides, field test procedures, and troubleshooting guides